Scenario: The Quality Department have informed you that they want the trailer number pirnted on every delivery note from now on however, the despatcher will only find out the trailer number at the time of loading.
For the solution I will use the Ext tracking no: textbox in the MWS410/F panel.
Solution Part 1: StreamServe
- Open the PageOut and add a label to the header section of your delivery note
- Enter the following text into the label: Trailer Number
- Drag the field AHOQETRN from the Field folder in the Message window and place it opposite (or beneath) the label Trailer Number
- If you have multiple pages you need to complete this step for each page
- Export and deploy the project
Solution Part 2: M3
- Open MWS410 (Delivery. Open Toolbox)
- Right-click on the delivery that you are currently despatching and select Change
- The panel MWS410/E opens however, you need to click Next (or hit Enter) to open panel F
- In the highlighted textbox in Figure 1, enter the trailer number which is being used for the despatch and click Next.
- Click the Back button until you return to MWS410 and proceed with the despatch as normal.
When the Delivery Note is generated it will display the trailer number used for the despatch.