TIP: DO NOT import an overlay directly from another project, the file path will NOT change and the file will be blank.
- Open the resourceset of the project that contains the original overlay.
- Right-click on the overlay and select Extract to File.
- Save it to a folder on your computer – The file is saved as a .lxf file.
TIP: Create up a folder named Extracted_Overlays on your desktop.
- Open the resourceset of the project that you wish to import the overlay.
- Right-click on the overlay folder in the resourceset (where you store overlays) and select import and choose the saved .lxf file.
- Remember to categorize the overlay as an Overlay Resource Type!
Now this overlay is available to use in both projects.
Export, deploy and test!